Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hooked up with ex's friend?

Alright, well last night I was hanging out with my ex and a bunch of our friends and his one friend flirts with me quite often, but he told my ex he didn't find me physically attractive, and then yesterday he ******* grabbed my face and made out with me and then we hooked up (not sex) and I was mad bc I wasn't over my ex but then today, all my feelings have half disappeared for my ex, but now I think they have been portrayed to his friend. I don't know why or how. We did flirt a long time ago as well and he kept saying sorry about last night. I kind of made it seem like I didn't want it to happen, but the truth is, I did. I don't want things to be akward, but I want to tell him I wouldn't mind hooking up again, but I don't know if that's what he thinks.Hooked up with ex's friend?
sounds like a hairy situation...Hooked up with ex's friend?
I think your a hoe and most people will to. You never hook up with a ex's friend or family member. That's not what a lady does. It shows you didn't value what you and your ex ever had and you don't respect him or yourself. Your passing yourself around and will be viewed as a whore and is that what nyou really want.
You didn't hook up, you made out... just saying...





What's your question anyway?





Also, it probably isn't that you like him, you like the fact that it's bad for you to like your ex's friend so you do.





Also, if he's a good friend to your ex, he wouldn't be with you anyway.
i've had something like that happen.


but my ex's friend just wanted someone to makeout with


because he was bored. i kind of knew this, so i wasn't


trying to get ';attached'; and fall for him.





we still mess around though ..haha





but if he talks to you all the time then there might be a possibility you could have somethin happen?
Okay, whenever you start thinking about asking a question here on Yahoo Answers, just think... Is this a ';I don't know what he thinks, so i don't know what to do'; type of question?





If it is, don't ask us. Ask him. We don't know. You don't know. You are interested in him, you don't want him to think otherwise. So just ask him.
who cares what he thinks.like hollow its your life so live it do what you want don't be a victim of drama. be free explore take risk.have a fun unpredictable llife
have fun!!!! if you still have feeling for your ex still you can make him jelouse and see if he wants you back. but if not enjoy yourself!!! LOL
SOUNDS VERY COMPLICATED
stop using the phrase hooking up





yes tell him you wouldn't mind seeing him again


he might feel the same way
i think its bcuz its a little forbidden(he's your ex's friend) that makes it hott and you want it. Its like a rush yeah.
NO YOU DINTINT
grl if u liked it and he did 2 den deir aint no prob love is love let it be :]
is there an actual question in there??
so what does it mean to hook up if your not having sex.....never heard of that before!
pick one guy
dont do that
Sounds like you were busy brooding over your feelings for your ex, but when your friend did that, it may have given you a boost of confidence and to your self esteem and that's probably that feeling of relief you got. The best thing to do, if you don't want emotional weight and want to be drama free, is really to be honest. It's difficult, but lying can lead to a bunch of drama much later on that you don't need. If you like your ex's friend, then talk to the friend. If you and your ex aren't dating, it's for a reason and therefore you have nothing to share with him. That's up to his friend. If you do tell your ex anything, you're just being a nice, which no one will hate you for. As for the friend, talk to him and let him know you're glad about what he did and think it should happen again. If he declines, hey, just take it with a grain of salt, because obviously you know you're definitely worth a make out session. :P If he accepts, well hey, that's what you wanted all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment