Friday, August 20, 2010

I think my friend flirts with any guy that might like me? B**** ?

At school theres a guy we hang round with, Im in an older year than them both and shes known him longer...





Every time I joke around by saying Oh So-and-so is hot I'd tap that Shed instantly reply U cant so-n-so is mine... shes says it in a joking way but she says it so much it's hardly a joke anymore.





Anyways, back to this guy...


Ive recently notice his being really nice to me, I mean his a nice guy but he never bags me out like he does to the other girls... e.g. Fat jokes...





I think shes picked this up too. Now shes flirting with him like she wants him!


Shes always the one with the boyfriend, she's never single for long.


Plus she already has two guys waiting, like, all she has to say is jump and theyll say how high?! - Do you know that saying?





What can I do? I mean even if this guy does like me I don't want to go out with him, his more like a brother to me... well not a brother I hate my brother. but you know what I mean....





It's like she must shut me down bout every guy I likeI think my friend flirts with any guy that might like me? B**** ?
Honey, she's not your friend.


I've heard about lots of situations like this, and I've witnessed just as many. There are many reasons for why your ';friend'; could be doing this to you. She may be jealous or insecure. Or she may simply like being the one who has everything, while you tag along behind her. Whatever her motives, they don't sound good.


I would try talking to her. If the situation doesn't improve, I'd advise you to drop her. As for the guy-keep up the friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment