Friday, August 20, 2010

My friend keeps flirting with a guy a really like. What should I do?

There's this really sweet guy at school who kinda seems on and off about liking me back. I can understand his hesitation since my brother almost ran over him as a joke ( no one got hurt) but my friend keeps flirting with him even though she doesn't like him and knows how much I like him. How do I tell her to lay off?My friend keeps flirting with a guy a really like. What should I do?
first off these type of situations never end good





u need to reevaluate ur friendship wuts more important this guy or ur friend


and if the guy is flirting back wit u and ur friend he is an as.s hole and u shuldnt lose a friend over it


mayb he isnt into u as much as u are into him dont flip on it move on to the next guy


and if that is the situatu\ion try not to hold a grudge againt ur friend cus lik i said these situations never end well....Key thing is to not lose ur composureMy friend keeps flirting with a guy a really like. What should I do?
Very simple- b*tch slap that chick! Or better yet, go ask your crush out! While she's flirting %26amp; being silly, you can NAB him!!! See if he'd like to go out. Tell him you like him. Don't hold back! (THEN go knock the snot out of your *friend*.) Some friend....
Tell her that you would appreciate it if she would not flirt with him, since she knows you are interested. Tell her that as her friend, you would do the same for her.
i've got so many friends like that. just like, i don't know.. you obviously have to say something to her.. but i'd kinda hint it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment