Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is my best friend Flirting with me?

I have known my best friend for 9 years- in 2009. I have had a crush on him since the first time I seen him. He has told me that he had a crush on me along time ago. I have hinted to him that I liked him in more recent events, but he doesn't seem to respond to my attempts. He's is kinda shy, but I think he is not interested.





*He keeps amazing eye contact,


*the shortest we've talked on the phone for is an hour- 2 to 3 hours is normal.


*We make each other laugh so hard. X)





I really like him, and recently, I have found that I'm falling for with him :/








How do I know if he likes me?


How do I show him that I Iike him without making him feel shy or awkward since we've been friends for so long?





Please help. I need serious advice.


Is my best friend Flirting with me?
He obviously cares deeply for you. He is probably afraid to put himself out there in fear that you won't reciprocate his feelings. Maybe your hints need to be more obvious? If he told you long time ago he had a crush on you, you must not have returned those feelings, or you'd be a couple. Maybe it's your turn to put yourself out there a bit. Seems like he's done his part.Is my best friend Flirting with me?
Just try hanging out with him a lot and always smile and laugh at his jokes even if they're not funny.
guy really doesn't do that stuff unless he does like a girl so yeah go for it i think he likes you alot

No comments:

Post a Comment