Monday, August 16, 2010

Was my friend's friend flirting with me?

Last night my friend and his friend hung out. We had a good time. I actually like my friend and I think my friend likes me too. Last night his friend was being too friendly with me. He was telling me to feel his arm and his six pack in front of our friend. So I did coz I didn't know how to react and didn't want to seem rude. But it was kinda akward for me coz I was trying to get close to my friend. He kept on touching my arm and feeling my muscles he noticed that I was turning away. Then I gave my friend a look. He told his friend to leave me alone. He kept on flirting with me like looking at me and hugging me and it was just irritating me coz I like my friend so much. I hope I didn't offend his friend.Was my friend's friend flirting with me?
Wow that was confusing! But yes he defienatly was flirting! But which one you're interested in, flirt with! Don't waste your time flirting with just any guy! Make it someone special!Was my friend's friend flirting with me?
He was totally flirting with u. Ur friend probably knows though so i dont think it will affect the ';relationship'; u hav with him now
if that's not flirting ? want is!
Yes he was.


Your friend,in which you really like, is very nice for telling the guy to quit it. Yoour friend is a keeper.


Stay close to him and never let go ehh!


Ya know you like him so you got an excuse for being his friend!~!~!~!~!


=]
He was...
yea, he was ';flirting'; with you. As a girl, I would suggest you not worry about offending him. He didn't worry about offending you. This is how girls end up doing things they later regret. Push octopus guys like that away, firmly. They don't understand ';vague'; comments or body language.
yup..
oh yeah he was
OMG he totally loves you lol
seems like he does like you, you ought to tell ur friend dat u only like him and not his friend. we don't want him getting the wrong impression now...





its good you were turning away, think ur friend might have understood, that you didn't lik his friend..








x
well I think he was flirting and if you like him 2 you should take advantage of this and see where things go from now maybe it could turn to a relationship and a good one at that because you are good friends. It worked for me and my hubby and we have been together for 12 years now
totally..
Definatly flirting with you! Well if you like your friend, confess to him since he probably like you too...and then everything will be solved :)


Or just tell your friend's friend to back off
duh... he was flirting wih you but if u and your friend gotta thing 4 eachother then get cha flirt on with your friend and the other guy will get the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment