Friday, August 20, 2010

My friend keeps flirting with the boy I love?

My friend is very pretty and flirty but she has a boyfriend of over a year so Im not worried, but I really like this boy and she keeps flirting with him. I cant do anything because Im really rubbish at flirting and I cant really tell her not to because its not like he is my boyfriend. He used to like me but I think she has taken him away. I just want to be able to get close to him again. Girls help me how I can get him back please?My friend keeps flirting with the boy I love?
What i would do is tell the friend that you like him and hope she can be a good friend and help you out. She can give him little hints about talking to you more...stuff like that. she can also turn and tell you that she's interested in him too and wants something more in which case this would work to her advantage because she has him in her grasp. If it gets really ugly then try and flirt with her bf and see how she likes it. As far as the guy you like, ignore him for a while and he will notice that you haven't payed attention to him and he's going to wounder whats going on, simply tell him that you noticed he liked talking to your friend more and you didn't want to get in their way. either way good luck on this one.My friend keeps flirting with the boy I love?
Well, if you two are friends first of all, let her know exactly how you feel. Tell her that her constant flirting is affecting you and that it could possibly result in you and the guy you want to be with not being together, or getting close or whatever and that you would really appreciate it if she stuck with her boyfriend and let you have a chance. I don't really know how to tell you to get close to him again, but let him know how you feel also. I think it could benefit you more than it could hurt you, so just be honest with the both of them about how you feel.
I don't think she's YOUR FRIEND... or maybe she doesn't know you like that guy?


Tell her. If she's really your friend, she will stop flirting with him. If she's a b*tch, she will keep flirting, and then you should kick her away! You don't need such vultures around.
try being flirty the eye brow thing always works :) you know ;) be ,more suggestive than her





you are not rubbish at flirting how dare you say that every one can do it !!





look up flirting tips on the internet that might help ?
She's your friend so just tell her that you like him and tell her to back off.
Tell your friend to stop and if she don't kick her ***
life situasions like this dont normaly work out so let God do his wioll

No comments:

Post a Comment