Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My bf's best friend flirts with me and my bf never tells him to stop?

they are actually more than best friends, they are like brothers, together for last 19 years so you can understand, so i really dont want to come between them at all





but my bf's best friend flirts with me all the time like anything and even my bf laughs at his jokes and all, sometimes i just dont understand it and right now they are living in same house, my bf wants me to come there after a month or two and i just dont know how to talk with him about this





god everything is so confusing !!!!!!!!





someone help me out My bf's best friend flirts with me and my bf never tells him to stop?
hes open..


its not all that bad if hes not exactly serious about making you cheat on his best friend...


some people are naturally open and just flirt with everyone, its not all that bad, just 'jokes' not really saying to make love to him..\


but if it bugs you that bad, just tell him you dont like those kind of comments and all that, theirs not much other you can do.. slap him or something maybe xDMy bf's best friend flirts with me and my bf never tells him to stop?
Tell him it makes you feel uncomfortable. Tell him you know how close they are and don't want to come between that but the flirting has to stop, because it isn't right. Do it gently though, don't come across to harsh or you could piss him off. You have to tell him though, you can't keep stuff in or it will never work out anyways.
hi i kno how u feel my bf best mate always flirts wit me an my bf neva seems bothered, his mate probly fancies you, either ignor the passes or give him it bk if your confident! as long as hes not trying to drag you to bed then its just jokes, joke bk i do youll see the funny side . and if your still not happy just tell your bf that his mate makes you uncomfortable and he shud tell him to stop. hope this helps x
It's not that confusing of a situation. I think a lot of girls have been in this situation. You have to tell your boyfriend you don't feel comfortable with his bf flirting with you. It makes you feel awkward and you don't appreciate him not sticking up for you. Stand up for yourself, girl! Tell him if you wanted to be with his bf you would have picked him instead.






i can guess one reason only for this








they both are very close and they are making you fool .......... so stop your feet before you get badly sexually exploited ........by both of them .....





because as i understand in a true love ..........a gf or a wife ......is a respect for a man ...... no one can accept this type of behavier .....





talk to ur bf directly about it ...that you dont like his friend behavier ...either he stop him for doing all this rubbish talk .........or then my decision will be mine nobody can force me








if he take your word seriusly and he stop his friend then continue with him ....but b smart for future or ......if he dont then break off is a best solution .......





because as a man i cant accept this type of behavier of anybody in ma life for my love ...it hurt ....how he can do that








rubbish








take care
Well its sounds to me that his friend is just messing around and having a good time. I don't think he means anything by it and if it starts to get real bad then your boyfriend will probally talk to him about it.
he may be casual. just ignore him. and tell ur bf and his friend that u treat him as a brother in a diplomatic way.


but dont tell to ur bf, until u r 100% sure i.e, if he holds ur hand/asks directly for sex/kiss etc then only u tell to ur bf.





dont worry too much.





nothing bad will happen to u.





all the best
He would never say to his best friend to stop rather he would say to you if you enjoy his best friend flirt.
maybe your boyfriend doesn't realize it.


just take him aside and say ';do you see how bad he's flirting with me? make him stop plz!';
Um if hes just joking around and stuff maybe hes just being friendly...
maybe he thinks its funny


thts why hes not doin anything bout it


or to nice to tell his BEST FRIEND...to back off






U need to have a serious talk w ur man.If this is making u uncomfortable u need to tell him, remember they are best friends so is not like this is just going to go away. U never know when ur boyfriend is gonna stop laughing at his jokes,also things could get out of hand and U will find yourself in a very awkward situation.They should both listen to U and respect your feelings on this matter.If you really want a relationship to work, U have to be able to talk about everything.I married when I was 18 very immature I think we still together after 18 years because we've always been able to talk to each other about everything.Sometimes it helps writing things down when U can't talk face to face.I hope this helps.GOOD LUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment