Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I think my best friend likes me?

My best friend flirts with me constantly (at least it seems like it to me). He always says he loves me, that I'm beautiful and have an amazing smile, he holds my hand at the movies and puts his arm around me when we're sitting next to each other. He's a major flirt and usually acts like this with every girl he knows, but lately it's just been me (as far as I can tell). He also has a girlfriend but I don't know her and she doesn't go to our school so I can't see how he acts around her. Is he just being a major flirt like many guys are, or do you think he likes me?I think my best friend likes me?
find out who he likes better, you or his gf... find out which one of you he is with and likes being with more and that will pretty much tell you who he likes better... and ask about how his relationship is going so you compare you and her to him as a joke and maybe he will admit something that will give you a clue as to if he likes you or notI think my best friend likes me?
Maybe he doesn't have a gf and just wants to make you a little jealous...? Because i don't think its right for you two to be holding hands if he is with someone else so next time he tries to grab your hand pull it away and tell him that its not right.


If he really is your best friend then you should be able to talk to him about this. Best friends should be able to tell each other anything so just try asking him about things and tell him how you feel. :)
If he only does this to you, then yes I would say he likes you.


If he does this on a regular basis to other girls also, I would say no.


Do you like him?

No comments:

Post a Comment