Friday, August 20, 2010

Help advice!!!!! Would you want to know if your friend wasn't a friend?

Here's the deal. My husband has a friend who he pretty much uses for whatever he can get. the friend doesn't know that most times my husband has helped him it was because of me telling him to or offering to do it myself. He is also jealous of this freind and acts all competetive when we are in the room together. The friend flirts with me alot. My husband doesn't let me talk with this friend without him there. Now we are getting divorced and I feel I can talk to whoever I want. Should I tell this friend that he has been used for several years? That who he thought was his friend wasn't- it was really me all along. I don't know how he might take it because I'm sure my husband has made me out to be the bad person, which is easy to do since he never let me talk. This friend is a nice person and I don't want him to get taken advantage of if I wont be around anymore. Also I like the guy and would like a chance with him. Any advice?Help advice!!!!! Would you want to know if your friend wasn't a friend?
Let's be real here... the true issue is you want a chance with this guy. My guess is that your true motivation is probably to back at your husband by dating his friend. Which is petty and stupid.





Really if your husband and this guy are friends, you don't have a chance. Most guys believe ';bros before hoes'; and really what guy wants his friend's sloppy seconds? You need to just move on.Help advice!!!!! Would you want to know if your friend wasn't a friend?
If I was in your shoes I would act natural and focus on yourself for right now. You are an adult and so is your exes friend. If he can't figure out he is being used then it doesn't mean you should swoop in and tell him. If you meet him accidentally then you could bring it up, but I wouldn't do it in a way were you look like your trying to ruin their friendship, like your a revengeful ex-wife type of thing. Because whatever your husband told him that you didn't hear could back fire onto you. If you like him and he likes you back then, you need to be completely open, but you also need to know yourself too. It sounds like the last relationship you were in was with a controlling sociopath, I ran across one myself. I really think you should find a counselor that can help you bring your spirits up, helping on loving yourself. My biggest mistake is that I didn't do that and I kept trying to find love in someone else and ended up go for the same type of guys. Just know that you'll be alright and surround yourself with activities that make you happy and people that make you feel good. Peace and prayers with you. :)
I would talk to him.Why not nothing to loose.Although this sort of happend to me latley and the ';friend'; sided with the x?Is this a male thing?I am wondering.The best friend just totally quit talking to me after we were fine with each other.


Give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment