Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why is my best friend flirting with me?

Ok so Im 16 and so is my best friend Lola. We've been super special awesome best friends since we were like 11. We're only friends though, its never gotten romantic. In fact, we're like brother and sister.


We go to each others houses alot and we go out to places. Not dating, just as friends.


So another thing is that we're pretty comfortable around each other sexually. I mean I can have my shirt off around her, no problem. (Which I have, a few times) And she can be with me in just a bra, no problem. (she has been a couple times) Hell, we can even change together, after we go swimming or something. We dont look or anything but its not like we have to cover our eyes.


So earlier today we had a situtation like that. We were almost totally changed (we were both topless, and she didnt have a bra on)


When she started panting and sat down, she was starting to feel really sick. That was why we left the pool, her feeling bad but it was getting worse. She asked me too feel her heartbeat, see how strong it was. Now that was very awkward, for obvious reasons. But she was my best friend so I did what she asked and put my hand on her left breast. It was weird, and yet nice at the same time, to be touching her there. I told her that her heartbeat felt fine, and I started to take my hand away, but then she took my hand, and placed it back on her chest. Then she took my other hand and laid it around her right breast. She said that she liked it when I touched her there, it made her heartbeat speed up. So I just kept my hands there for a little bit. It was so crazy! And yet cool at the same time! We actually sat there, for 10 minutes talking about a bunch of stuff, and I was rubbing her breasts for that entire time!


So as I was getting up to leave she stood up too and asked me to hug her. This was before I had a chance to pick up my shirt, so when wrapped our arms around each other, her breasts pressed up against me. She asked me how I felt, and I said the truth: That I felt a little warm inside. I mean, Lola and I have hugged hundreds of times, but we'd always been fully clothed. (Except for when we're swimming, and both in swimsuits.)





We're best friends, so why did she suddenly make such forward, flirtacious advances on me if we're like brother and sister?


Help please.


Also, please tell me what I should do in any situation you proposeWhy is my best friend flirting with me?
Hormones my friend. She also has a sense of trust with you and that would be great for a relationship. I say you should go for it.Why is my best friend flirting with me?
You two have probably liked each other like that the whole time, but just haven't noticed it. Wow, I bet she's wanted to do that for a long time already.
Either she likes you or she's becoming curious about sex and figures if she's ready to do it she wants to do it with someone she's familiar and comfortable with.
well, she obviously would like to move on from a brotherly/sisterly relationship.





if you want to too, tell her, or just keep doing what you're doing. if not, tell her.
atta boy!
i think she is starting to like you...or maybe she is just kind of like that...you should talk to her about that...your only going to get real answers that way
a man just go for it that's how everything starts as first your friends now your both older and she likes you in that way now
i had a similar thing happen to me, me and this girl went out, and then it ended and the friendship was almost completely lost.
Just let her orally stimulate your penis. Lucky bastard.
juliet (!!!) take me somewhere we can


be alone.....


You'll be the princess and I'll be the princess


It's a love story baby just say yes
she might be tired of hiding how she feels, and she


figured why not.


She wanted to know how you felt too, and it sounds


like you like her as well.
That don't sound like any friend I know...lol





Either she's using you to get experience or she likes you.
She probaly loves you and i think you love her too.


NO offense but thats odd in so many ways that story seriously
Depends on how you feel about her, do you like her that way?
ask if she likes you. it sounds like she does. just go with the flow.
Uhh...I don't think she's defined as your ';friend'; now.
I wouldnt do anything with her, your friendship will never be the same!
dont fall for it. shell f you and leave you then your firnedship will die.
she likes you and wants you bad
she fell for you :D
shes hot for you baby. she's done being your buddy. change gears - it sounds hot!!!
go for her
maybe you got hot..... tehehe call me jkjk
U talk wayyyy 2 much, r u a girl?
She likes u a lot.
u have been friends so long that she has got to know u and if u like her then go ahead
likes you and trying to get it and be a lover in your life
she likes you?
i think u should ask her what she thinks of u if she says she likes u kiss her
um....well maybe she likes u uhh duh!!!! maybe she wants to b more than friends and its obvious she does sooo ask her out
um that is a little weird. but i mean maybe she has started to like you. what would you do then. i have never been in a situation like that but i did fall for my best friend of two years and it happens thats all i know.
  • prom hair
  • quick loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment