Friday, August 20, 2010

I started liking my girl - friend recently... what do I do?

I'm a guy who has been very good friends with this one girl. I started having feelings towards her about a month ago, and I confirmed this yesterday when we hung out along with my best guy friend (we're both good friends with her) and he was flirting with her like crazy... at one point he got so close to her I thought they were about to make out. I got jealous, and even more so when I noticed she was rather enjoying it and smiling the whole time, like she was into it. They hugged and were just very affectionate, which had NEVER happened.





Nobody knows I like her, but it just gets worse when I see my best friend flirting with her... he might like her too, who knows, he's made comments about how pretty and what a great girl she is. I don't want to tell either one of them... it will make things weird with my best friend, and I know she wouldn't like me so it's a lose-lose situation. how can I can get rid of this feeling that I didn't have for about two years?I started liking my girl - friend recently... what do I do?
Either let her know how you feel, let him know how you feel, or just move on because if you don't do one of the first two, nothing will ever get resolved. I started liking my girl - friend recently... what do I do?
the best way to get rid of the feeling is to get interested in another girl, try to stop thinking about the girl that you like now, and start talking and hanging out with other girls. trust me it will work. I do it every time i like a guy and know i cant be with him.%26lt;3
dude this is lyk me!!!


but my bf went out wiv nd nw a year later i am and its going great well kind off....http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


butyou should get in there first! dont let him go to her!


make her no your better than him but in a way where your friend is not upset
Move on, obviously she isn't worth you. She doesn't see how special you are. Then you can find someone that will go mad over you. :)
  • prom hair
  • quick loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment