Friday, August 20, 2010

My bestfriend is a huge flirt?

my best friend flirts with EVERY guy even if she not attracted to them or if they have gfs..nothing stops her. and that shouldnt matter to me the only problem is she flirts with my ex. ive asked her if she likes him and she says no and get pissed off. recently shes been telling me that she doesnt talk to him...but she talks to him behind my back and doesnt tell me anything. i know shes lying to me because yeah i admit ive snooped around looking through her phone and myspace. how should i tell her..and how could i trust her again?My bestfriend is a huge flirt?
My EX-bestfriend was like that too.. After me and my boyfriend ( back then ) broke up.. It was well pretty bad. More like, he flirted with a lot of girls behind my back. But anywho, silly me, I thought my bestfriend would have my back no matter what. Guess what ? she was flirting back at him. I've also asked her and all. Obviously she would go with '; no, of course not ! / no, he's not my type ew ';. That was nearly two years ago. I didn't trust her. As today, she finaly admited she had feelings for him.. But sadly, he was playing her, flirting with other girls while they were about to date. I don't feel sorry for that.. I mean, as a bestfriend she should of had my side.. And now, it all happens to her. As for your question .. Confront her even though how much she denies it. If it continues, well I'm sorry to say.. You have to let it go.


hope I helped ! Good luck ~

No comments:

Post a Comment