Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My friend flirts with my boyfriend helpp!!?

ok so my friend always flirts with my bf of 4 months in front of me. ill b with him and shell b texting him and asking him if shes hot or if she has a nice ***. she even has a bf whos 1 of my bestfriends that im afraid shes going to heart. the other night i was on the phone with my bf and she was texting him in great detail how shes going to have sex with her boyfriend. am i over reacting or should i talk 2 her and if so wat should i say??My friend flirts with my boyfriend helpp!!?
i was having the same problem. but it's gone a little bit further, where she changes in front of my fiance (down to her bra and panties....i've been with my fiance for 3 years, living with him for 2 and a half) ignoring me when the 3 of us hang out (both her and my fiance), and she was getting very distant from me, and calling/texting him all the time. i talked to both of them numerous times (separately) and how i felt about it, etc. ........me and my fiance went on a ';break'; and i moved in with my mom for about a month (moved back in with him because he was in a severe car accident, and he could barely walk for about 3 or 4 weeks). anyways, i told her that she is not welcome in my apartment anymore, and pretty much ended the friendship with her. .......her and my fiance still talk and hang out behind my back, which is a huge piss off, and i'm getting fed up and emotionally drained.





try talking to him first about it, and let him know how you feel - maybe he's not really aware of how it makes you feel, and maybe he will tell her to stop.... if things don't really change, talk to her and tell her to back off (maybe in nicer words though). let her know that it makes you feel uncomfortable, and maybe ask her to put herself in your shoes. if she is a true friend, she will back off from your boyfriend.





but if it still continues, you should take a step back from the situation and decide if you want to remain friends with this person/stay with your boyfriend.





good luck. i know how you feel.My friend flirts with my boyfriend helpp!!?
Okay talk to her about this and if she keeps dening it then bring your other best friend thats a guy and talk to him!


You, your bf, and you guy best friend sit down and talk!


Save some texts that she sends your bf and show them to your friend!


Make heer and your friend break up so he dosnt get hurt!


Then you and your bf talk to that *****!


I would have done some damage cuz thats wat i did to my ex best friend!


And your not over reacting!


Make sure your man changes his number too!


Try it!
It is definately wrong and skank like of her to be doing this....but, let me tell you this: Your bf is the one that needs to put a stop to it. He needs to set her straight and tell her he has a gf and has NO interest in her and for her to leave him alone!! And if she keeps it up, he will have to hurt her feelings and tell her she's ugly or something that will push her away.


Talk to your bf, that's who you talk to.
Well your friend is obviously not thinking about and how this is annoying you. No you are no over reacting but you do need to tell your friend to spend more time with her bf and less time with yours be nice about it and gentle also let you bf know wat you are thinkng maybe he is thinking the same thing
two pronged approach. first your bf needs to tell her to stop, that it is not appropriate.





then you need to have a heart to heart with this ';friend';, because I would seriously have trust issues with her. She seems to have very low esteem which is why she is doing what she is. But you don't do this behavior to a friend. BAD. If she does not get it, then you need to stop the friendship.
You SHOULD talk to her. This can hurt two relationships and more people than herself.


She's being a bad gf and bad friend. Seriously. Talk to her. If it bothers you, fix it, or maybe get a nicer, more respectful friend.


And talk to your bf. He should understand where your coming from.


If nothing works, team up with her bf. He may get hurt, but it'll help that he knows so he doesn't waste his time.
i knwo how u feel





dont be shy and talk to her, but before try not not talk to her if she asks u y u kindly explain to her.. yeah she will diny it but dont give up and tell her that is bothering u.





stand up for ur self and ur man





why cant ur bf tell her to not text him about her private life?
WOW%26gt;
No, you're not over-reacting-- it sounds like your friend is overstepping her boundaries in this case, and it's perfectly reasonable that you're feeling uncomfortable.





If I was in this position, I would first talk to my boyfriend and ask how he feels about the situation. Does he humor her flirtatiousness and flirt back? If it is possible for your boyfriend to tell your friend that she needs to back off, that would be the best scenario because then your friend will know she shouldn't be flirting with him. If your boyfriend gets defensive and tries to tell you that it's not a big deal, then this is a problem with the boyfriend as well.





The next thing to do if that does work is to talk to your friend. Tell her how you feel about her conversation with your boyfriend; try to make her understand why you feel that way. She may get mad or think you are over-reacting, but if she was a true friend she would listen seriously to what you have to say.





Finally, you could also try talking to your best friend and see if he knows how flirtatious your friend is with other guys. It would help if you had someone on your side who also felt uncomfortable with the girl's behavior.





This is a difficult situation, but it's better to talk about things that are bothering you instead of thinking that you are wrong to be feeling that way. Try to bring it up calmly, and give specific examples (';It made my uncomfortable when you said this to him...'; etc).





Good luck!
Your friend is a HO. She's probably jealous. I would tell her to stop or ditch her. It is NOT okay, and she pratically had Text sex with your BF. I would ditch her if she doesn't stop OR Ditch her anyways. Girls can be SOO catty a stupid. I had the same problem when I was younger. My *friend* had everything she ever wanted but still wanted ot be me even though I didn't. I never understood why she hated me.





You just need to let her know it's not okay. I mean, you don't want her to do this forever do you? What about if you have other boyfriends? Would she like it if you did that to her? I would give her an example or scenario of Let's say Text sex with her BF and see what she says.





Either way, she is trying to break you up and make you misreable. Again the Jealousy.





If you do keep her as a friend I would keep a watch on her with your BF's and even a husband if you get married one day. She is not to be trusted in my opinion. Girls like that don't change, they just get better at hiding their selves.








Be firm with her, and let her know it is wrong when you talk to her. Don't back down or let her talk her way out of it. If she's a real friend she will most likely apologize, and it won't continue. If she's tense and defensive she is just taking advantage of you.





I wish you luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment