Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A close married female friend flirts with me often in front of her husband.?

I have known the couple for many years and we are close. Her husband is one of my best friends. Recently while we were all on vacation together she made the comment how she had a dream where her husband and my girlfriend were drowning. She said this in front her husband and my girl friend. My girlfriend and her get along really well, and her husband doesn't seem to care. She has been flirting with me for years, and I don't notice the same behavior when she is around others. I am not upset with her attention, but wonder if she really just flirting.A close married female friend flirts with me often in front of her husband.?
Whether she's flirting with you or not, she's married to your best friend and OFF LIMITS FOREVER!
  • prom hair
  • quick loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment