Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I make a guy ask me out without my friend trying to flirt with him ?

I like this guy and when I told my friend all about my crush on him all of the sudden she started liking him also. Now and then she has been kinda trying to flirt with him when she has a boyfriend already. By the way Im a shy person. Please help me.How can I make a guy ask me out without my friend trying to flirt with him ?
Flirt with him too! You may already be flirty with this guy and you don't realize. Keep in mind that you have a huge advantage over your friend because you are single and she has a boyfriend! If she keeps flirting with him, you should tell her boyfriend.


Hope this helped! :DHow can I make a guy ask me out without my friend trying to flirt with him ?
You should flirt with her boyfriend to get back at her! Just ask him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment