Monday, August 16, 2010

Best friend- flirting issues?

My best friend is a guy, who recently told me he likes me. I have a boyfriend, and my friend knows that nothings going to happen. Another friend of mine told me that it seems like my best friend and I have been flirting alot- I've seen when my best friend is trying to flirt with me, and I thought I was blocking it effectively. I don't really see a problem with our friendship but I don't want other people to think we are flirting... How do I stop this and still keep my friend?Best friend- flirting issues?
You have to have a private conversation, and sternly, but not in a mean way, tell him that you are not interested in him at all in that way and that you really don't want to loose your friendship.Best friend- flirting issues?
You can't fix it.





If he had the nerve to express his feelings for you... it probably took him A LOT to say it knowing you have a boyfriend.





He just can't stop thinking about his feelings. He just can't stop thinking about you like he was before he told you.





Your going to have to choose.
well if you dont like it. talk to him about it. im sure he will listen.
tell him how you really feel
wow

No comments:

Post a Comment