Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to flirt with my friend?

So I'm a 16 year old girl and I really like this guy. He's pretty shy but we still talk and hang out


The thing is I want more than just being friends and I'm shy myself. Apparently he likes me back but of course, that's just a rumor. I have been trying to flirt with him but I'm not sure it's working too well. help?How to flirt with my friend?
Try and pretend that there is another guy on the scene!! If he seems slightly jealous then you will know for sure that he like you. Say to him ';Theres a guy who wants to take me out what do you think I should do?'; Then joke aside and say ';Well I can't wait forever for you to ask me out he he!'; Works everytimeHow to flirt with my friend?
You don't get away with shyness. I think you should do more than just talk you need to act as if you like him. Giving him the eye looks. You need to be strong in order to make a decision to win him.
Get naked.
Honey, get out of that nutshell! If you want something that much, then you have to go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment