Monday, August 16, 2010

My Friend flirts with my husband....What do I DO?

Whenever we hangout with my friend she hangs on my man...We recently went out as a big group and instead of paying attention to the single guys, she was focusing her atention on my married man. my husband would try and ignore her, but she kept coming back . How do I handle this?My Friend flirts with my husband....What do I DO?
Don't allow any woman to hang on your man. You go up and block her when this happens, you be the one to hang onto him. If she pushes it to the limit then say something kinda off handed to her but in a nice, joking sort of way. You know like ';get your own, he's mine'; or ';get of my man, hooker'; followed with a laugh it gets the point across while keeping it friendly. Although he should say something if he knows it bothers you, I wouldn't let any woman hang on me if I were married.


-NmD!My Friend flirts with my husband....What do I DO?
Ask her whats wrong with her or if she is in love or something. n ask her if she doesnt know thats its ur husband.
Maybe you should have your husband have a talk with her-around you-to let her know she needs to knock it off-he is married, and happy with you as his wife. Maybe he works with a guy the right age, single, that the two of you could double date with the two of them? Or, maybe reverse the first idea-you have the talk with your friend, in front of your husband, and have him second what you say-let her know he is off limits to her. Wishing you the best. Take care.
Have a talk with her and tell her how you feel. If after she continues her behavior, SHOW her how you feel; sometimes it takes an ';attitude adjustment'; for someone to understand your point of view.
Tell her friend to stop. I mean, you should not even have to tell her this. A friend knows not to do this. But let's assume that for some strange reason she has not yet been aware of that, then you have to tell her. That totally is not ok. If she really is your friend, she will not flirt with your husband or with other married men. It is totally cool of your husband that he does ignore her. Even if he does totally ignore her, I am sure it is a hassle. Let her know. And if she still continues to flirt with your husband then she is not your friend.
I have known 2 women like that. They don't want a man unless he is married! Drop her %26amp; tell your husband that no matter what rue she comes up with (and she will!) not to respond.Back off from her-she is not your friend.
I agree with stormie, set her up with someone else. It that fails either tell her your on to her nonsense and to knock it off. Or maybe have your husband tell her to knock it off.
tell her how you are uncomfortable with the way she hangs on your man.if that doesn't work then tell her that you were kind enough to invite her out with you,but that if she continues to hang on your man then you don't see the point in being friends anymore that what she is doing really puts a strain on your relationship with her.
I think your husband should be the one to handle this. He should politely ignore her, and on purpose focus all of the attention on you. Don't give her the opportunity to hang on your man, you should be doing all the hanging on to him. Whenever you hang out with her, make sure you and your husband have so much to talk about and on purpose ignore her when she talks to him. After awhile she'll get the hint. Show her that your husband is SO INTO YOU that he has no time for her. While she stands there looking at your husband, passionately kiss him on the lips. That will do it. GOOD LUCK!
U should tell her 2 stop. U should tell her he's married and doesn't want her. I think u shouldn't be her friend anymore. She's not a real friend.
I'm in the same situation except i'm not married but my friend is. I won't take them out together anymore. If i'm going to go out with them it's seperate. If I don't have a choice I make sure and always be between them. He does ignore her but she's persistant. Just stand between them. Be clingy when you're together with them both.
Hook her up with someone. If this doesnt work...... BEAT HER DOWN. That is not a friend like thing to do.
  • kids hair
  • hair fallicle
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment