Monday, August 16, 2010

My friend flirts with my crush wat should i do how do i remain my cool =0(?

recently one of my bestfriend introduced me to one of her friends she had transfered from a community school to our university and my friend had already previously told me that the girl was fast and was a flirt but i paid it no mind but sure enough she showed her true colors she began flirtin with our ex crushes and or boyfriends so we all had this meeting letting her know we knew wat she was doin and that she hurt people because we know communication is the key well after the meeting she apolojised and she began cooling down alot. then you see being that my friend told me she was a flirt i would always tease her and say she liked my crush and she would always deny and say ew he's ugly which indeed he is not lol . one night we had movie night and invited him over he was flirtin wit her in front of me she would flirt back also and now she shows me the text messages of him callin her boo wat should i do how do i get over this jealousyMy friend flirts with my crush wat should i do how do i remain my cool =0(?
friends dont do that to friends. and if i were you i wouldnt even tell her my business or about who i liked. alot of girls these days dont care and they get a kick out of things like thatMy friend flirts with my crush wat should i do how do i remain my cool =0(?
just relax she's being flirtation's.

No comments:

Post a Comment