Monday, August 16, 2010

My friend flirts with the guy i really like. what should i do?

heey ,


so this is sort of a stupid question i realize .


but my friend flirts with the guy that likes me %26amp; the guy that i like . she flirts with every guy she sees . but i don't see how she can do this to me . i know he likes me back , but it hurts to see her flirt around him , or say she loves him all over her facebook .


he likes me back a lot . and i know i'm the one he truly cares about . but do you think i should call my friend on it anyways ?


p.s she says she likes another guy . but she flirts with every guy , and it is hurting the guys that have liked her . she just leads them on .


thanks . :)My friend flirts with the guy i really like. what should i do?
If he's not interested in her, don't worry too much about it. Sounds like he's already figured out Miss Flirty's routine and isn't into it.
  • kids hair
  • hair fallicle
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment