Monday, August 16, 2010

Best friend flirting with my boyfriend?

Sorry its long..


Well basically my friend has never had a boyfriend although she said she's had over 20. (Were only 14) I said thats very unlikely b/c no1 has ever seen or heard of them before.


Anyways, I have been dating this guy for almost 6 months lets call him (A) and my best friend is called (D).


She's a real tomboy but when she is around (A) she will dress really girly and put LOADS of makeup on. She always talks about him, whether she realises it or not.


She will flirt with him infront of me, she says she is only messin about but can see it is really annoyin me because I really like him and were happy together.


She says, 'Do you mind if I snog your boyfriend?' so im like 'Yeah i do'


Its started to really bother me now, so much cos she keeps askin me for his number and goes out with him like every night.


(My friends think im paranoid)


Today i decided to talk to my boyfriend about it and he said 'Look im sorry babe.. i never knew it was upsetting you this much'


I said 'She is just trying to come between us, she's jealous, she does it with nearly every single boyfriend i have had'


He said he really isnt interested in her, cos he loves me and my friend said that (A) really loves me cos he told her.


I really dont get on with (D) anyways because shes a troublemaker, doesnt do her work, lies alot, stabs her friends in the back.


So Im trying to cut her out of my life but I cant really do that because if i cut her out, im cutting like 5/6 people out b/c she turns everyone against me.


Anyways about an hour ago on facebook she said, 'Have I upset you?'


I said 'Yh u have, Im not gonna lie'


She said 'What have i done?'


So i told her excactly how I feel, (being reasonable)


So she snaps back saying:


I dont fkin like your boyfriend.. hes minging.


Im already with somebody (bascically one of her imaginary boyfriends again)


So What should i do?


Cos if she dont like him, why is she making such a big deal out of it?





Ps:


For all you that are going to say.


Friends before boyfriends...


She is NOT a friend, she is a bare faced lier who likes to ruin my life.


Thanks so much for reading.Best friend flirting with my boyfriend?
It seems that (D) is the typical ';drama queen';. Set the boundary once again and let her know that you just don't like it when she messes around using your boyfriend as a reference. If she ends up snapping at you again, the best thing to do is keep (D) as a distant ';friend';, even though she's not really a friend. Talk about the irony, but (D) and the word distant. Although, it maybe stressing and irritating having to deal with (D), you should mainly be focused on yourself and your boyfriend. I know (D) might end up turning people against you, but if that's how it is then their either sheep (followers) or love the gossip. That's why I say focus on mainly yourself and boyfriend, regardless the drama you have to deal with. That's one of the struggles in relationship that many have to go through, so I'm sure you'll make it through all of this.





Why is she making such a big deal out of it? As I mentioned earlier, she sounds like a typical ';drama queen';. She either loves to start drama or loves to get the attention, considering the way you make her seem it's both. The best I can say is set the boundaries with her again and let her know that it bothers you when she messes around with you and your boyfriend. Other than that, all you can do is ignore her and just worry about you and your boyfriend. This might not be the best help, but it's better than the other two answers. I wish you the best for you and your boyfriend, take care and stay strong.





Always,


LP (SAMOA)Best friend flirting with my boyfriend?
your just ugly and your boy friend likes your friend more





sorry,there is probably someone who will settle for your ugly A**
i had a friend who was a real *****, she spread horrible rumors about me and turned all my old friends agaist me so everyone was talking about me behind my back. Simply stop talking to her, when she says something to her- ignore her. She just wants to piss you off. If you give her no reaction she will simply not get any pleasure out of it any more. Make sure to keep a strait face when ignore her, if you smile or cry than she'll know you don't really mean it.


sorry about your problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment