Monday, August 16, 2010

My best friend flirts with me and i like it and i'm bi?

me=bi, 13, and i have a crush on my best friend. My best friend, mike, flirts with me all the time. He touches me ALL the time, puts his head on my shoulder, puts his arm around me, and stares at me. and well today he asked me very softly if i wanted to hold hands. Well I have good hearing and hear alotta stuff and i was the only one that heard that. and i didn't really answer. I wanna know if you think he meant it and is he flirting with me cuz i mean i'm just guessing that he is flirting with me by doing all that stuff. I flirt back to him and he seems to like it. Do u think he likes me?? and how should i flirt with him and stuff cuz i'm new to this.My best friend flirts with me and i like it and i'm bi?
Listen, he definitely likes you. Go for it. Hold his hand. Hug him close. Kiss him on the cheek.





If he whispers sweet nothings to you, touches you, puts his head on your shoulder, and stares at you -- yeah, he likes you. So he'd love it if you made a move. Do itt.My best friend flirts with me and i like it and i'm bi?
Well flirt back with him! Also, you say you are 13 and bi? Are you sure?
Read my answer to when you asked this question the first time, because I don't feel like typing it again.





Here, I'll even copy and paste it for you:


I don't feel like typing much, so: yes I believe he's flirting with you, yes I do think he likes you, and yes I do think he meant it. Just keep flirting how you're flirting, and maybe pick a time to come out to him and I'm almost sure he'll also be gay or bisexual. If not, he seems like the type of guy to be okay with it if you came out to him, but I'm pretty sure he's not just flirting with you to tease you. Maybe actually have a casual and honest conversation about your feelings for him someday soon. Like when he's over at your house and you guys are talking, or if he starts flirting again and you guys are alone, have a discussion about how you feel about him, and I'm 99% sure he'll return your feelings. Perhaps you can begin a relationship. Of course, this is all assuming that you like him too, and want to flirt with him.
Yes he likes you, geez does he have to get on his knees for you to see it? Guys aren't really my arena, but do what he does or has done. Or an idea what would you like him to do? No not that extreme, but you get the idea.
aww that kinda cute i wish it was back to the way me and my ex-boy but anyway flirt with him he may be serious about his i think he serious and not just flirting i think he wants to take the relationship to the Next level


1) well you cute give him signals but making cute faces back at him


2)you could tell him how you feel about him


3)Or you could go out for a while ';as friends'; and be flirtatious


4) do the same things he do like put your head on his shoulder and stuff
It seems pretty clear that your friends has romantic feelings for you. Just let him know how you feel, and proceed from there.
Your 13 and bisexual? Okay bro, go brush your teeth and go to bed.


Haha just kidding.


Yeah, he probably does. I think he likes you sentimentally, so treat him right and he'll treat you right.


Honestly, I think he's just flirting with you, but he may like you more than just a gay close friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment