Monday, August 16, 2010

Are my best friend and my boyfriend flirting?

Recently, I feel as though my best friend and my boyfriend might be flirting, even if it is unintentional. A few days ago we all spent some time at my house and my best friend got into an argument (not really a serious one, just one of those teasing kinds, I suppose) with my boyfriend and started to punch and kick him (playfully, I guess). This turned into the two of them basically wrestling on my floor.





My concern here is that is my best friend flirting with my boyfriend? She's the type to beat anybody up over very little things, but this seems almost like she's playing with him. My boyfriend also doesn't do much to respond other than duck and cover but this time he kind of put up a defense and actually fought her. She ended up laying with her head on his chest once they were both too tired to continue and collapsed on my floor.





Is this her flirting with my boyfriend? And if it is... how should I go about speaking to either or both of the people involved about this? My friend is a very close friend of mine, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't mean to hurt me. She is a little bit of a flirt anyway. If she's doing this subconsciously, how can I bring it up without offending her? And how should I address my boyfriend?Are my best friend and my boyfriend flirting?
Um... yeah. That's definitely flirting. The wrestling and her laying her head on his chest is just a little too far. I know that's very bothersome seeing it right in front of your face too...





Just explain to her that you don't feel comfortable with the way she is acting with/around your boyfriend. Tell your boyfriend that you would like him to show you the respect you give him and that you would appreciate if he wasn't flirting with your friends, especially your best friend.Are my best friend and my boyfriend flirting?
Hmmm, I might of said that your just over reacting but this would upset me too. Tell your boyfriend that your not comfortable with the physical contact going on between them. If he gets defensive then he is probably into it and likes her. But if he says he will try to stop or take your feelings into consideration then he probably didnt realize what he was doing and not into her.
If her head was on his chest then I guess so. But you know, if she was a real friend she wouldn't take him from you. So just forget about it and forgive her. If they do it again, talk to your boyfriend about it. Say you feel like him and your friend are flirting with each other
Just mention it casually, like ';oh, you


seemed like you were kinda flirting with


him the other day :P';





and if it continues, just ask her to give


him a little space.





ANSWER MINE, PLEASE?!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Be careful who you call best friend, some may portray to be your best friend and that is not the truth, so if I were you I would be careful who I call my best friend.
I think you're just being paranoid.





There is a difference between flirting and being good friends.
id say simply tell your frien and boyfriend that u dont mind them having fun but some things there doing are making u uncomfortable this shouldnt offend anyone hope it helps!
I just say that they are just friend but you better watch them more often to make sure

No comments:

Post a Comment