Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Flirting friend?

i have a friend who i met about 3 weeks ago who is notorious for flirting with everyone.


I do like her but i know she doesnt like me, she just flirts ( just trust me on this she doesnt )





how do i tell her to stop?Flirting friend?
if i were you i would play along, just let her flirt man!Flirting friend?
She's trying to get attention - IGNORE HER! Trust me, the best thing you can do to make some one stop what they're doing is to ignore them and act like you're not interested. Then she'll be like, ';okay, I obviously can't get this guy to like me by flirting, and I can't get what I want from this guy, so I'll go try it with some one else';.
she is just trying to get attention and although it maybe hard you might need to just ignore her for a while and see how she reacts. she probably thinks she can flirt and get any guy to like her and once she sees that your not interested than she'll probably give up or back off or something. If not just talk to her and let her know how you feel. Communication always works best although its the hardest thing to do.
Tell her! She is prolly just flirting ,because she wants all the attention.You never know she just might liek you so, I say give it a try.Then you can give her all the attention!
Well tell her stop but say its because it makes it seem like you to could possibly be a couple and its hampering your girl-getting abilities. If she really is your friend she'll stop
If I were you, I wouldnt tell her anything...just ignore her! Even if you do tell her to stop, she probably wont. You should find another girl to like...one who likes you back and wont flirt with everyone.
well maybe you could like just talk to her when u guys are alone and tell her to stop nicely but trust me i dont think u wanna tell her when ppl are around
I hate people that do that. I know how you feel. I would just flirt back if its not going anywhere. Try messing with her head it could be fun.
just tell her straight out how you feel. tell her to quit messin with your head if she doens't liek you.
confront her and tell her why its wrong what she is doing, maybe its because shes a tease just playing with ppls emmotions'
Just tell her!
well if you like her just ask her out

No comments:

Post a Comment